Roof Restoration Services
Pro Guard Home Maintenance replacement PVCu Fascias and Soffits will make your home look great and save you the money, time and hassle of trying to maintain the existing decaying wooden structure.
Pro Guard Home Maintenance specialise in the replacement of Fascias, Soffits, Bargeboards, Cladding and fitting Gutters and Dry Verge using only the latest top quality plastic products.
uPVC fascias and soffits are the best non-maintenance solution to rotten timber roofline. Our installations are fully guaranteed for at least 10 years by both us and the manufacturers not to rot, fade, crack or dicolour.
We will enhance the beauty of your home and save you money by helping you choose the best design for your property from a full range of profile and colour options, including White, Black Ash, Mahogany, Rosewood, Wine Red and Light Oak Woodgrain or any other colour that you choose such as Cream or Grey.
From many years experience we have developed a system which ensures a superb installation every time:
- We always remove your existing Fascias, Bargeboards, Soffits, Cladding and Tudoring to inspect the roof structure and repair any defective supporting timbers.
- We then build a tanalised subframe to create a solid foundation onto which the new maintenance-free PVCu Fascias Bargeboards and Soffits are attached using stainless steel fixings.
- We then create a bespoke installation of the finest quality roofline products which are 100% Calcium Organic, fully recyclable and have achieved an A+ rating as environmentally-friendly materials.
- We replace all your old guttering with brand-new high performance gutters and downpipes selected from a wide range of colours and profiles.
- We install Eaves-guard underneath the bottom row of tiles to eliminate the risk of rainwater penetration into your cavity wall and ceilings
- We also fit the latest maintenance-free Dry Verge systems, suitable for weather-proofing almost all types of tiled and slated roof edges.
As an option, if your home is surrounded by trees, we will install Hedgehog Gutter Brush into your gutters to reduce build-up of leaf debris.
All our installations are undertaken by our experienced teams of professional qualified joiners to ensure the highest quality standards on every job. For more details please see our “How we work” page
Glossary: The Roofline on a property is the point at which the roof (sloping or flat) meets the wall and usually comprises the following components:
- Fascias run underneath the bottom row of roof tiles/slates and form the structure onto which the rainwater gutters are attached
- Bargeboards are fascias which are fitted diagonally up to the apex of the roof
- Soffits are fitted behind the fascias and bargeboards and fill the space between them and the wall. They are usually fitted with disc vents to provide ventilation into the loft space
- Eaves-guard: is a tough and durable protector which prevents water penetration into the property by bridging the gap between the tiles and gutter created by the disintegration of the roofing felt
- Dry Verge are uPVC units designed to replace pointed tiled edges above bargebords to provide a neat and maintenance-free solution
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY!
We aim to provide our customers with a first class service from start to finish. We will provide you with a free quotation and any helpful advice you may need.
We can design your Roof and layout exactly as you’d like it to be. We aim to produce the best finish either by hand or machine.